|Unit 2, 23 Wadhurst Drive, Boronia, Victoria|
Design and Council
|MKGS Design & Construction|
In order to be competitive in the market and appeal to potential new tenants, MKGS were contracted to complete a full makeover of the warehouse space.
We transformed it into a modern industrial working space.
The project involved:
• Demolition of existing office space, two bathrooms and kitchen
• New plasterboard walls, doors and window
• Full electrical works including new LED hibay warehouse lights
• New kitchen and bathroom vanity joinery
• New unisex ambulant toilet and female bathroom
• Cement sheeting to the mezzanine and staircase
•Painting throughout premises
•Concrete floor grinding and sealing
•Dual double doors to mezzanine level
•New carpet tiles in office space and mezzanine
Contact us today to find out how we can assist with your project.